2009-03-22

Another Remarkable Day

Last Friday there was an unanswered call on my phone and it was my mon’s phone number. Therefore I called back and it was my son answering:
「Vic, did grandmon just call me?」
「No, it is me, dad.」he emphasized.
「I just learned how to ride bicycle on two wheels.」my son explained excitedly.
「Wow! That’s great. How did you do that?」
「Grandmother took me to the school and I just managed to maneuver the bicycle myself. Finally I made it! I can even go upslope and downslope」
「Just like that?」I checked again to make sure I hear it correctly.
「Just like that!」he said.
「I cannot wait to show you how I ride the bicycle」he adds.
「Let’s go to your school this weekend and you can show me」I confirmed him.
「OK. See you」said my son.
「Bye!」
I called my wife immediately and we are all surprised because we have taught him to learn riding a bicycle without training wheels for a few weekends. And it is his MBO this year.

This remarkable day is March 19, 2009.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

恭喜唷~~~我姪女+姪子最近也學會騎單車,我當時也覺得非常驚喜。

想起我小時候學單車還綁大棍子在後座,企圖取得平衡,真的很瞎。

現在的小孩真的很厲害。

又,幹麻寫英文阿?

財務園丁 提到...

恭喜恭喜
真是值得紀念的日子
最重要的是你兒子第一個想到與你分享
你在你兒子心目中一定是個天底下最棒的父親了